Welcome to Travel Mexico GUIDE
Hi! I’m Sara & I’m in love with Mexico!
I’m passionate about Mexico and what I want the most is to help travelers like YOU enjoy this wonderful country to the fullest and travel Mexico like a local with my insider travel tips.
I’m based in Spain, but I worked and have visited Mexico countless times (in all seasons), and I travel there several times a year.
My goal is to help you to discover the beauty of the country: magical towns full of life with colonial architecture, beautiful cenotes, white sandy beaches, unique Mayan ruins, and stunning attractions… And I can’t forget its food, one of the most delicious in the world!
Choosing a favorite destination in Mexico is no easy task as each one I have visited has captured my heart in its own unique way. However, if I had to choose, I would have to say that La Paz in Baja California Sur holds a special place in my heart. A close second would be the magical town of Tulum. And let’s not forget the breathtaking Mayan ruins and stunning cenotes of Yucatan, which are truly hard to beat.
When I’m not working on this site or traveling in Mexico & Spain, I concentrate on my international travel blog Mindful Travel or hang out with my cute dachshund and my 4-year-old baby girl.
Why Me & What this blog can do for you?
Before I started this Mexico travel blog, I found myself asking questions like this:
- What’s the best way to start planning a trip to Mexico?
- Is it safe to travel to Mexico?
- Where should I go in Mexico for a vacation?
- What month is best to go to Mexico?
- What do I need to know before traveling to Mexico?
And after having traveled through Baja California Sur, the Yucatan Peninsula, Cancun, Riviera Maya, Mexico City, Riviera Nayarit, and Chiapas, I realized that these same questions that I asked myself, are also asked by other travelers who want to visit Mexico.
With this blog I want to show you all the incredible places to visit in Mexico in a friendly and unique way, with first-hand info and insider tips, to make you fall in love with the country the same way I did.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- My knowledge and expertise: I’ve been traveling Mexico for over 10 years, so I know it well, and I’ve been to a lot of places, from Yucatan and Riviera Maya to Baja California Sur, Riviera Nayarit, Chiapas, and Mexico City.
- I’m not someone who’s just been to Mexico once or twice – traveling and exploring this country has become a true passion of mine, and I will keep doing it!
- So, with each trip I take, I update any information that may have changed. I’m always looking to share the latest tips and insider recommendations.
- Lots of personal experiences. I’ve done so many trips throughout Mexico that I have so much information to share about what’s worth it, and what’s not.
- I try to throw as much information into each post as possible, including my personal suggestions based on experience. And if you need advice about a particular place you are going to travel to, don’t hesitate to ask me!
About this Mexico Travel Blog
Mexico Travel Guide focuses on my personal experiences in and around the country of Mexico.
With this guide to Mexico I want to help you organize your trip to this impressive country in a friendly and easy way, and above all, have all the necessary information in one place.
If you want to travel to Mexico safely and have the trip of a lifetime, you’re in the right place! You will get to read about the most popular attractions, as well as some of Mexico’s best kept secrets.
You can start planning your trip to Mexico here.
I am so happy to have you here!
start planning your trip to Mexico
Planning your next trip to Mexico? Find my best Mexico Travel Guides here so you can plan your ultimate trip!
Or Search for what you want: